Explore DNR's Interactive Map!
- Historic & Archaeological Sites
- State Parks
- Wildlife Management Areas
- Public Fishing Areas
- Boat Ramps
- The 2016 HPD Photo Contest is here! To celebrate National Preservation Month, and Preservation Month in Georgia, HPD is hosting its 7th annual online photo contest. This year's theme: "Historic Cemeteries of Georgia."
- May is Preservation Month and Archaeology Month in Georgia. Stay up to date on events held throughout the state.
- The April issue of Preservation Posts is now available!
The Riverside Club-Magnolia Club in West Point, Troup County, Georgia, was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on September 14, 2015.
The City of Dalton has completed a historic resources survey of four National Register of Historic Places districts — Thornton Avenue/Murray Hill, McCarty Subdivision, Dalton Commercial, and Crown Mill.